More From Doris Roberts
- "Humor is imperative, more important than food. You have a choice when someone dies. You can lie down or get back into life. Do something for someone else."
- "You can’t show me an ad on TV with hard bodies and say I have to buy that car. You have to tell me why that car is better and safer than another car."
- "With my talent, I can make people laugh and give them another attitude about life. What a blessing that is for me."
More In Teacher
- "I went to a Catholic high school and it seemed like every time I drew something for a class project, it either got thrown away by the teacher or something."― Mike Judge
- "Giving birth was easier than having a tattoo."― Nicole Appleton
- "The single most important thing in a child’s performance is the quality of the teacher. Making sure a child spends the maximum amount of time with inspirational teachers is the most important thing."― Michael Gove