More From Doris Roberts
- "Humor is imperative, more important than food. You have a choice when someone dies. You can lie down or get back into life. Do something for someone else."
- "You can’t show me an ad on TV with hard bodies and say I have to buy that car. You have to tell me why that car is better and safer than another car."
- "With my talent, I can make people laugh and give them another attitude about life. What a blessing that is for me."
More In Teacher
- "I remember a moment when the Prince went back to his old school, Grammar School in Melbourne, and slightly to his horror his old music teacher produced a cello."― Anthony Holden
- "Jesse Jackson is a leader and a teacher who can open our hearts and open our minds and stir our very souls."― Ann Richards
- "I could undertake to be an efficient pupil if it were possible to find an efficient teacher."― Gertrude Stein