More From Donny Osmond
- "I got fitter when I did ‘Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.’ I wore a loincloth – that’s a lot of motivation!"
- "It’s a lot of work to keep reinventing yourself and coming up with new stuff, but that’s what it takes to be in show business."
- "My political ideas and things like that, even my religion, I try to keep close to me because it’s a personal thing, and I don’t shove it down people’s throats. I don’t condemn any artist that wants to do that, like the Baldwins. That’s their choice. But in my world, I’m just an entertainer."
More In Success
- "Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure."― Confucius
- "I believe success is preparation, because opportunity is going to knock on your door sooner or later but are you prepared to answer that?"― Omar Epps
- "Success, and even life itself, wouldn’t be worth anything if I didn’t have my wife and children by my side. They mean everything to me."― Jude Law