More From Donny Osmond
- "I got fitter when I did ‘Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.’ I wore a loincloth – that’s a lot of motivation!"
- "I could play it safe by recording songs that are familiar, but am I expanding myself as an artist by doing covers? It’s a catch-22. It’s called show business: The word ‘business’ is in it, and you’ve got to be a businessman. But then again, you have to be true to yourself as an artist."
- "‘Donny and Marie’ was a great experience. I tried so hard to be a great talk show host but it’s all about relaxing and enjoying it. Marie and I finally figured that out. I would have liked it to continue but I’m kind of glad it’s over because of the phenomenal workload."
More In Life
- "Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger, even though sometimes it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we endure help us in our marching onward."― Henry Ford
- "It’s better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life."― Elizabeth Kenny
- "I’m not an example for how people should live their lives. Never in my life would I ever set out to be an example for people on how to live their lives. If you need an example for how to live, then you just shouldn’t have been born. Straight up."― Lil Wayne