More From Donny Osmond
- "Sometimes people take it for granted that they had success, especially nowadays when you have instant stardom. A lot of people feel entitlement and nobody is entitled to anything."
- "My political ideas and things like that, even my religion, I try to keep close to me because it’s a personal thing, and I don’t shove it down people’s throats. I don’t condemn any artist that wants to do that, like the Baldwins. That’s their choice. But in my world, I’m just an entertainer."
- "The mindset of chasing that next #1 record doesn’t exist for me anymore. It’s more about being a well-rounded entertainer than being a pop artist. Obviously, it would be wonderful to have a hit record but I don’t base my happiness on that anymore. It’s about the accomplishment of a project that satisfies me. I just want to enjoy the ride."
More In Life
- "If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of."― Bruce Lee
- "This life is worth living, we can say, since it is what we make it."― William James
- "Life is a series of collisions with the future; it is not the sum of what we have been, but what we yearn to be."― Jose Ortega y Gasset