More From Donny Osmond
- "With success came an ever-growing burden of responsibility. I lived with a near-constant low-level anxiety that I would make a mistake that would not only threaten my career, but also my brothers’ – not to mention the livelihoods of many people who work with us or for us."
- "Maybe I am a little bit guilty of trying to convince myself that I am cool to this point – even today. But I am so much more healthy than I used to be in my twenties, because I was not accepted at all."
- "The mindset of chasing that next #1 record doesn’t exist for me anymore. It’s more about being a well-rounded entertainer than being a pop artist. Obviously, it would be wonderful to have a hit record but I don’t base my happiness on that anymore. It’s about the accomplishment of a project that satisfies me. I just want to enjoy the ride."
More In Life
- "You leave old habits behind by starting out with the thought, ‘I release the need for this in my life’."― Wayne Dyer
- "To know nothing is the happiest life."― Desiderius Erasmus
- "Where is the Life we have lost in living? Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge? Where is the knowledge we have lost in information?"― T. S. Eliot