More From Donny Osmond
- "Success sometimes can really bite you in the shorts."
- "Maybe I am a little bit guilty of trying to convince myself that I am cool to this point – even today. But I am so much more healthy than I used to be in my twenties, because I was not accepted at all."
- "I am not going to condemn anybody. That’s where religion gets a bad name, when people get holier than thou. We are all human. If my children make a mistake, I want them to know it is all right and they should try harder next time."
More In Life
- "The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases."― Carl Jung
- "They both go together; you can’t be in front of the camera hosting a fitness television show in front of 75 million households and not have trained 6 days per week year round – in a bikini no less."― Kiana Tom
- "Don’t go through life, grow through life."― Eric Butterworth