More From Donny Osmond
- "This whole head of the home thing has been blown way out of proportion. Some guys just take it way too far. Some parents take it way too far. Yet children need guidance. They need a parent to help and guide them. They also need a friend. They need a confidant."
- "The mindset of chasing that next #1 record doesn’t exist for me anymore. It’s more about being a well-rounded entertainer than being a pop artist. Obviously, it would be wonderful to have a hit record but I don’t base my happiness on that anymore. It’s about the accomplishment of a project that satisfies me. I just want to enjoy the ride."
- "My father instilled in me the attitude of prevailing. If there’s a challenge, go for it. If there’s a wall to break down, break it down."
More In Life
- "I haven’t understood a bar of music in my life, but I have felt it."― Igor Stravinsky
- "The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you’ve got it made."― Groucho Marx
- "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking."― Marcus Aurelius