More From Donny Osmond
- "I believe in the institution of marriage. Of course being a Mormon, we believe in eternity rather than just till death do us part. If you really try hard, if you make it work, it’s blissful. But I also know a marriage that isn’t working can be painful."
- "I could play it safe by recording songs that are familiar, but am I expanding myself as an artist by doing covers? It’s a catch-22. It’s called show business: The word ‘business’ is in it, and you’ve got to be a businessman. But then again, you have to be true to yourself as an artist."
- "I am not going to condemn anybody. That’s where religion gets a bad name, when people get holier than thou. We are all human. If my children make a mistake, I want them to know it is all right and they should try harder next time."
More In Experience
- "From this experience we have learned that in a big party it is important to have the necessary and often controversial discussions on policy issues such as the health system while in opposition."― Angela Merkel
- "In those days a concert was a personal experience. I wanted to be as close as possible to the audience, and of course big stadiums didn’t enable you to do that. It wasn’t my style."― Cat Stevens
- "There’s a void of leadership in a lot of Washington. I think one of the reasons why there’s so much angst across the country."― Rush Limbaugh