More From Donny Osmond
- "I could play it safe by recording songs that are familiar, but am I expanding myself as an artist by doing covers? It’s a catch-22. It’s called show business: The word ‘business’ is in it, and you’ve got to be a businessman. But then again, you have to be true to yourself as an artist."
- "If you’re climbing the ladder of life, you go rung by rung, one step at a time. Don’t look too far up, set your goals high but take one step at a time. Sometimes you don’t think you’re progressing until you step back and see how high you’ve really gone."
- "I believe in the institution of marriage. Of course being a Mormon, we believe in eternity rather than just till death do us part. If you really try hard, if you make it work, it’s blissful. But I also know a marriage that isn’t working can be painful."
More In Experience
- "Masterpieces are not single and solitary births; they are the outcome of many years of thinking in common, of thinking by the body of the people, so that the experience of the mass is behind the single voice."― Virginia Woolf
- "Through the years of experience I have found that air offers less resistance than dirt."― Jack Nicklaus
- "Insults are the business of the court."― Naguib Mahfouz