More From Donny Osmond
- "I got fitter when I did ‘Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.’ I wore a loincloth – that’s a lot of motivation!"
- "I could play it safe by recording songs that are familiar, but am I expanding myself as an artist by doing covers? It’s a catch-22. It’s called show business: The word ‘business’ is in it, and you’ve got to be a businessman. But then again, you have to be true to yourself as an artist."
- "The mindset of chasing that next #1 record doesn’t exist for me anymore. It’s more about being a well-rounded entertainer than being a pop artist. Obviously, it would be wonderful to have a hit record but I don’t base my happiness on that anymore. It’s about the accomplishment of a project that satisfies me. I just want to enjoy the ride."
More In Experience
- "The historical experience of socialist countries has sadly demonstrated that collectivism does not do away with alienation but rather increases it, adding to it a lack of basic necessities and economic inefficiency."― Pope John Paul II
- "The act of writing… is the act of trying to understand why my opinion is what it is. And ultimately, I think that’s the same experience the reader has when they pick up one of my books."― Jodi Picoult
- "I definitely feel more complete than before. There’s a void you have when you don’t feel you’ve found the other part of who you are, so I’m in a different place now and that’s nice to experience."― Mariah Carey