More From Donny Osmond
- "Thank goodness I had a great family growing up, a great foundation. But I will say my faith, my parents, my family, all that stuff is very, very important. And I’ll say that until the day I die."
- "With success came an ever-growing burden of responsibility. I lived with a near-constant low-level anxiety that I would make a mistake that would not only threaten my career, but also my brothers’ – not to mention the livelihoods of many people who work with us or for us."
- "If you’re climbing the ladder of life, you go rung by rung, one step at a time. Don’t look too far up, set your goals high but take one step at a time. Sometimes you don’t think you’re progressing until you step back and see how high you’ve really gone."
More In Experience
- "The crucial question one comes back to is the examination; without that experience is meaningless. And I think it’s true that society is becoming more and more passive, less and less fired up with enthusiasm, in many spheres."― Peter Hammill
- "A little reflection will show us that every belief, even the simplest and most fundamental, goes beyond experience when regarded as a guide to our actions."― William Kingdon Clifford
- "If it’s great stuff, the people who consume it are nourished. It’s a positive force."― Manuel Puig