More From Donny Osmond
- "It’s a lot of work to keep reinventing yourself and coming up with new stuff, but that’s what it takes to be in show business."
- "If you’re climbing the ladder of life, you go rung by rung, one step at a time. Don’t look too far up, set your goals high but take one step at a time. Sometimes you don’t think you’re progressing until you step back and see how high you’ve really gone."
- "Sometimes people take it for granted that they had success, especially nowadays when you have instant stardom. A lot of people feel entitlement and nobody is entitled to anything."
More In Experience
- "To ‘choose’ dogma and faith over doubt and experience is to throw out the ripening vintage and to reach greedily for the Kool-Aid."― Christopher Hitchens
- "There can be no knowledge without emotion. We may be aware of a truth, yet until we have felt its force, it is not ours. To the cognition of the brain must be added the experience of the soul."― Arnold Bennett
- "There are people out there who want me to fail, who want Jude to fail, who want our relationship to fail."― Sadie Frost