More From Donny Osmond
- "I never smile unless I mean it."
- "The mindset of chasing that next #1 record doesn’t exist for me anymore. It’s more about being a well-rounded entertainer than being a pop artist. Obviously, it would be wonderful to have a hit record but I don’t base my happiness on that anymore. It’s about the accomplishment of a project that satisfies me. I just want to enjoy the ride."
- "Success sometimes can really bite you in the shorts."
More In Experience
- "It’s an interesting combination: Having a great fear of being alone, and having a desperate need for solitude and the solitary experience. That’s always been a tug of war for me."― Jodie Foster
- "We believe that Lebanon has been the first real experience for all the Arabs."― Bashar al-Assad
- "Talking with you is sort of the conversational equivalent of an out of body experience."― Bill Watterson