More From Donald Norman
- "I’ve been looking at the iPod- the Apple iPod. One of the interesting things about the iPod, one of the things that people love most about it is not the technology; it’s the box it comes in."
- "Readers always seem to think that the author has some control over the design of their books."
- "It is relatively easy to design for the perfect cases, when everything goes right, or when all the information required is available in proper format."
More In Teacher
- "I must have got my detailed, obsessive streak from my father, who was an English teacher, because my mother wasn’t like me at all."― Barbra Streisand
- "Writing, I’m convinced, should be a subversive activity – frowned on by the authorities – and not one cooed over and praised beyond common sense by some teacher."― Dan Simmons
- "My father followed, during most of his life, the precarious occupation of a country school teacher."― Simon Newcomb