More From Dominic Monaghan
- "I’m a movie nut. I go to the movies probably twice a week, and if I’m not doing anything at night, I’m usually watching a movie or two."
- "My mom and dad just loved the fact that I fooled around. They just embraced it. They’d always kind of enjoy it, and they liked it when I made them laugh."
- "I think if you’re an actor, then you can work on stage – but if you’ve never done it before, you’re going to have picked up a few things that you’re going to need to change when you’re working on stage."
More In Experience
- "I just go where my heart tells me, where my gut tells me to go, where I’m enjoying my life the most, where I feel like I can have the most success. I’ve truly enjoyed my experience in NASCAR, to the point that I want to do it full time."― Danica Patrick
- "I’m not one aspect of the human experience – none of us is."― Jennifer Aniston
- "My music wouldn’t sound the way it does if I hadn’t had the experience of conducting."― Esa-Pekka Salonen