More From Dominic Monaghan
- "I think if you’re an actor, then you can work on stage – but if you’ve never done it before, you’re going to have picked up a few things that you’re going to need to change when you’re working on stage."
- "My mom and dad just loved the fact that I fooled around. They just embraced it. They’d always kind of enjoy it, and they liked it when I made them laugh."
- "I’ve had a fair amount of experience with snakes, and I find them to be pretty honest in terms of how you read their body language and emotions. They’ll tell you when they’re grumpy. They’ll tell you when they’re okay."
More In Hope
- "A lot of presidential memoirs, they say, are dull and self-serving. I hope mine is interesting and self-serving."― William J. Clinton
- "The telephone is a 100-year-old technology. It’s time for a change. Charging for phone calls is something you did last century."― Niklas Zennstrom
- "It’s not the sentiments of men which make history but their actions."― Norman Mailer