More From Dominic Cooper
- "I don’t think there’s ever a point when you turn to yourself and go, ‘Yes, I’ve made a success of this career path.’ You never feel like you’ve done your best work. You always think you could be better."
- "It’s funny, I never think I’m doing that well. I’ve never, ever. I just constantly think, ‘This isn’t working out.’"
- "Any son of a dictator, I’m sure, has major issues with their relationship with their father."
More In Teacher
- "A teacher who is attempting to teach without inspiring the pupil with a desire to learn is hammering on cold iron."― Horace Mann
- "Here in L.A. the standard of beauty is kind of ridiculous. I want to be doing this when I’m in my fifties and sixties and this isn’t what I’m going to look like."― Rose Byrne
- "Advice is sometimes transmitted more successfully through a joke than grave teaching."― Baltasar Gracian