More From Dominic Cooper
- "I don’t think there’s ever a point when you turn to yourself and go, ‘Yes, I’ve made a success of this career path.’ You never feel like you’ve done your best work. You always think you could be better."
- "The people in Iraq lived essentially good lives. They had brilliant health and education systems. Saddam actually created an incredible infrastructure in a very difficult country, but they were a Mafia family. If you said anything against that regime or that family you would be killed instantly."
- "Especially with comedy, you take massive risks because ultimately you’re trying to be funny. If you’re not funny, then it’s really embarrassing and you look stupid."
More In Teacher
- "The office of the public teacher is an unenviable and thankless one."― Felix Adler
- "There is no recipe to be a great teacher, that’s what is unique about them."― Robert Sternberg
- "Success is always something completely different to people. I feel like I’ve succeeded, if I’m doing something that makes me happy and I’m not lying to anybody. I’m not doing that now, so I feel really good about myself."― Kristen Stewart