More From Dominic Cooper
- "I don’t think there’s ever a point when you turn to yourself and go, ‘Yes, I’ve made a success of this career path.’ You never feel like you’ve done your best work. You always think you could be better."
- "I suppose there’s an anger in all of us. Some hidden rage that you keep at bay."
- "The people in Iraq lived essentially good lives. They had brilliant health and education systems. Saddam actually created an incredible infrastructure in a very difficult country, but they were a Mafia family. If you said anything against that regime or that family you would be killed instantly."
More In Teacher
- "Discussion in class, which means letting twenty young blockheads and two cocky neurotics discuss something that neither their teacher nor they know."― Vladimir Nabokov
- "I think of marriage as a garden. You have to tend to it. Respect it, take care of it, feed it. Make sure everyone is getting the right amount of, um, sunlight."― Mark Ruffalo
- "I loved almost everything about being a teacher, but I was an unusual teacher."― Dan Simmons