More From Dolly Parton
- "I can’t tell anybody else how to run their life or their business, but I really believe I’ve got a good bead on myself."
- "I’ve never had a divorce, but I’ve seen so many of my friends, my sister, my family go through that stuff, so I try to write for the people that can’t write about it. I take on their sorrow, so I’m able to kind of express it, or their joy."
- "I’m gonna be making records anyway, even if I had to sell ’em out of the trunk of my car. I’m that kind of musician and singer."
More In Business
- "It is rare to find a business partner who is selfless. If you are lucky it happens once in a lifetime."― Michael Eisner
- "We still believe in the America that is a land of opportunity and a beacon of freedom. We believe in the America that challenges each of us to be better and bigger than ourselves."― Mitt Romney
- "When I was building the Vietnam Memorial, I never once asked the veterans what it was like in the war, because from my point of view, you don’t pry into other people’s business."― Maya Lin