More From Doc Hastings
- "In mid-May, the House of Representatives approved the full amount of money that the Veterans Administration said was needed for next year – plus an additional $1 billion increase for veterans’ health care."
- "I hope that the Senate acts quickly to pass this legislation so that Americans will no longer worry about having to sell the family farm or business to pay taxes after the death of a loved one."
- "The need for this clinic is clear to me, to the veterans who are currently forced to travel hours to receive care, and even to the Veterans Administration that itself identified creation of a clinic in this part of our state as a priority to be completed by 2006."
More In Intelligence
- "Instinct perfected is a faculty of using and even constructing organized instruments; intelligence perfected is the faculty of making and using unorganized instruments."― Henri Bergson
- "Poets are the sense, philosophers the intelligence of humanity."― Samuel Beckett
- "Sensible and responsible women do not want to vote. The relative positions to be assumed by man and woman in the working out of our civilization were assigned long ago by a higher intelligence than ours."― Grover Cleveland