More From Dirk Benedict
- "To me, all writing is like music. And especially dialogue. I studied music in college; that is what I wanted to be, a composer. Acting got me sidetracked."
- "Movies are movies, television is television."
- "If we wait until our lives are free from sorrow or difficulty, then we wait forever. And miss the entire point."
More In Health
- "I understand that in these difficult economic times, the potential for any additional expense is not welcomed by American businesses. But in the long run, the health insurance reform law promises to cut health-care costs for U.S. businesses, not expand them."― Gary Locke
- "Emergency health care for illegal aliens along the southwestern border is already costing area hospitals $200 million a year, with perhaps another $100 million in extended care costs."― Gary Miller
- "Hope, like faith, is nothing if it is not courageous; it is nothing if it is not ridiculous."― Thornton Wilder