More From Dirk Benedict
- "Children who cling to parents or who don’t want to leave home are stunted in their emotional, psychological growth."
- "If we wait until our lives are free from sorrow or difficulty, then we wait forever. And miss the entire point."
- "To me, all writing is like music. And especially dialogue. I studied music in college; that is what I wanted to be, a composer. Acting got me sidetracked."
More In Health
- "Acceptance of the power of God in one’s life lays the groundwork for personal commitment to both science and Christianity, which so often have been in conflict."― Kenneth L. Pike
- "Though bachelors be the strongest stakes, married men are the best binders, in the hedge of the commonwealth."― Thomas Fuller
- "Americans want and deserve a broad array of health insurance choices so they can identify those that best fit their own individual or family needs. These choices expand when we allow free enterprise to foster innovation, not smother it with taxes and one-size fits all ideology."― Fred Upton