More From Dirk Benedict
- "I am very abnormal… But it wasn’t very long ago that I wasn’t so abnormal. I was very normal and headed for a lifetime of paying medical bills as proof of my normalcy."
- "I write from my imagination, not from what I’ve read in books or seen on TV or to make money. I wrote from an idea I was passionate about."
- "To me, all writing is like music. And especially dialogue. I studied music in college; that is what I wanted to be, a composer. Acting got me sidetracked."
More In Health
- "For sleep, riches and health to be truly enjoyed, they must be interrupted."― Jean Paul
- "I basically believe the medical insurance industry should be nonprofit, not profit-making. There is no way a health reform plan will work when it is implemented by an industry that seeks to return money to shareholders instead of using that money to provide health care."― Dianne Feinstein
- "I am hopeful for the American people that we can actually improve the outlook for bringing down costs in health care."― Eric Cantor