More From Dionne Warwick
- "There was a time in the marriage when I could no longer look at myself in a mirror, couldn’t feel I was a nice person. A bad relationship can do that, can make you doubt everything good you ever felt about yourself."
- "I was born into a family of gospel singers. My early ambitions were many. I was going to be a ballerina. I almost had that one come true until I tore a tendon, so I transferred from my toes to my throat and that’s where the talent settled."
- "I’ve had some incredible moments in my life – thus far. I hope a lot more are coming."
More In Happiness
- "I have kids and I want to have a long life and there are certain things that are conducive to that and certain things that aren’t. I’ve opted for the road of happiness and long life."― Ethan Suplee
- "Be more dedicated to making solid achievements than in running after swift but synthetic happiness."― Abdul Kalam
- "Morality is not the doctrine of how we may make ourselves happy, but how we may make ourselves worthy of happiness."― Immanuel Kant