More From Diogenes
- "It is the privilege of the gods to want nothing, and of godlike men to want little."
- "I am not an Athenian or a Greek, but a citizen of the world."
- "Those who have virtue always in their mouths, and neglect it in practice, are like a harp, which emits a sound pleasing to others, while itself is insensible of the music."
More In Education
- "We are faced with the paradoxical fact that education has become one of the chief obstacles to intelligence and freedom of thought."― Bertrand Russell
- "Being the lead of the show and working a lot of hours – all good stuff, a tremendous education, incredible opportunity, it changed my life – it was a marathon, and by the end of it I was pretty beat."― James Van Der Beek
- "I’ve seen people with a tremendous amount of educational background in the field not turn out to be terribly good actors, and I’ve seen people with no education in the field turn out to be people that I admire quite a bit."― Ron Silver