More From Diogenes
- "Those who have virtue always in their mouths, and neglect it in practice, are like a harp, which emits a sound pleasing to others, while itself is insensible of the music."
- "Wise kings generally have wise counselors; and he must be a wise man himself who is capable of distinguishing one."
- "The great thieves lead away the little thief."
More In Education
- "I did try to get a few of those teen high-school movies, but they just didn’t like me. I guess I wasn’t a certain type."― Leelee Sobieski
- "His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral bankruptcy."― Woody Allen
- "THE rich possess ample means to realize any theory they may chuse to adopt in the education of their children, regardless of the cost; but it is not so with him whose Subsistence is derived from industry."― Joseph Lancaster