More From Dick Morris
- "‘Yes’ is a far more potent word than ‘no’ in American politics. By adopting the positions which animate the political agenda for the other side, one can disarm them and leave them sputtering with nothing to say."
- "Public-opinion polls show that Americans split about evenly on civil unions. But when the words “gay marriage” are presented, they break 3-to-1 against it."
- "As Bob Dole found out, you can’t keep a positive image while being your party’s mouthpiece in Congress. That’s why no legislative leader since James Madison has ever been elected president."
More In Death
- "It was used for decades to describe talented computer enthusiasts, people whose skill at using computers to solve technical problems and puzzles was – and is – respected and admired by others possessing similar technical skills."― Kevin Mitnick
- "Men love it. They have a sense of humor, whereas a lot of women are threatened or just don’t get it."― Lara Flynn Boyle
- "I’m working myself to death."― Alan Ladd