More From Dick Morris
- "‘Yes’ is a far more potent word than ‘no’ in American politics. By adopting the positions which animate the political agenda for the other side, one can disarm them and leave them sputtering with nothing to say."
- "We need to stop spending money on death, the war in Iraq and on enhancing the lives of the people in our own country."
- "As Bob Dole found out, you can’t keep a positive image while being your party’s mouthpiece in Congress. That’s why no legislative leader since James Madison has ever been elected president."
More In Communication
- "Every day I try to be in communication with the universe in an unconscious way."― Paulo Coelho
- "I haven’t ever really relied on relationships with guys. They come around and it’s cool, but it’s never been a big thing. I guess I’ve just been really distracted by work."― Leighton Meester
- "When it came to football there was a certain age where I realized that my future in football was being a grease spot on the side of some bigger player."― Leigh Steinberg