More From Dick Gregory
- "When you have a good mother and no father, God kind of sits in. It’s not enough, but it helps."
- "In most places in the country, voting is looked upon as a right and a duty, but in Chicago it’s a sport."
- "People with high blood pressure, diabetes – those are conditions brought about by life style. If you change the life style, those conditions will leave."
More In Attitude
- "We live in a country that used to have a can-do attitude, and now we have a ‘what-can-you-do-for-me?’ attitude, and what I try to do is find ways that we can develop common ground."― Benjamin Carson
- "A corporation’s primary goal is to make money. Government’s primary role is to take a big chunk of that money and give it to others."― Larry Ellison
- "In aid, the proper attitude is one omitting gratitude."― Marya Mannes