More From Dick Gregory
- "When you have a good mother and no father, God kind of sits in. It’s not enough, but it helps."
- "I buy about $1,500 worth of papers every month. Not that I trust them. I’m looking for the crack in the fabric."
- "We used to root for the Indians against the cavalry, because we didn’t think it was fair in the history books that when the cavalry won it was a great victory, and when the Indians won it was a massacre."
More In Attitude
- "The minute you try to talk business with him he takes the attitude that he is a gentleman and a scholar, and the moment you try to approach him on the level of his moral integrity he starts to talk business."― Raymond Chandler
- "But my attitude about it is I have miles to go before I sleep."― Peabo Bryson
- "There is no planning. On the night it is really great, it’s euphoria and if it is not so great there is always tomorrow night. That was his attitude."― Ed McMahon