More From Dick Gregory
- "I never learned hate at home, or shame. I had to go to school for that."
- "My mother was the sweetest lady who ever lived on this planet, but if you tried to tell her that Jesus wasn’t a Christian, she would stomp you to death."
- "We used to root for the Indians against the cavalry, because we didn’t think it was fair in the history books that when the cavalry won it was a great victory, and when the Indians won it was a massacre."
More In Business
- "If you have ideas, you have the main asset you need, and there isn’t any limit to what you can do with your business and your life. Ideas are any man’s greatest asset."― Harvey S. Firestone
- "What do I mean by concentration? I mean focusing totally on the business at hand and commanding your body to do exactly what you want it to do."― Arnold Palmer
- "In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later."― Harold S. Geneen