More From Dick Gregory
- "When you have a good mother and no father, God kind of sits in. It’s not enough, but it helps."
- "I buy about $1,500 worth of papers every month. Not that I trust them. I’m looking for the crack in the fabric."
- "People with high blood pressure, diabetes – those are conditions brought about by life style. If you change the life style, those conditions will leave."
More In Business
- "Were it not for imagination a man would be as happy in arms of a chambermaid as of a duchess."― Samuel Johnson
- "Advertising is a business of words, but advertising agencies are infested with men and women who cannot write. They cannot write advertisements, and they cannot write plans. They are helpless as deaf mutes on the stage of the Metropolitan Opera."― David Ogilvy
- "In this business, until you’re known as a monster you’re not a star."― Bette Davis