More From Dick Gregory
- "When I first broke through, there was only NBC, CBS and ABC, and they had news in the morning and in the evening – there wasn’t no 24-hour news."
- "You know, I always say white is not a colour, white is an attitude, and if you haven’t got trillions of dollars in the bank that you don’t need, you can’t be white."
- "People with high blood pressure, diabetes – those are conditions brought about by life style. If you change the life style, those conditions will leave."
More In Business
- "One’s mind has a way of making itself up in the background, and it suddenly becomes clear what one means to do."― A. C. Benson
- "The end of poetry is not to create a physical condition which shall give pleasure to the mind… The end of poetry is not an after-effect, not a pleasurable memory of itself, but an immediate, constant and even unpleasant insistence upon itself."― Laura Riding
- "I’m often called an old-fashioned modernist. But the modernists had the absurd idea that architecture could heal the world. That’s impossible. And today nobody expects architects to have these grand visions any more."― Thom Mayne