More From Dick Gregory
- "We used to root for the Indians against the cavalry, because we didn’t think it was fair in the history books that when the cavalry won it was a great victory, and when the Indians won it was a massacre."
- "In most places in the country, voting is looked upon as a right and a duty, but in Chicago it’s a sport."
- "I never learned hate at home, or shame. I had to go to school for that."
More In God
- "Sure, science involves trial and error. Scientists refine theories each day. But as they do, they help us grasp more clearly the wonders of the world and the universe."― Tony Snow
- "I realized this is what God has dealt me, and I should be thankful considering all that’s happened to me in my life, but MS caused the movies to stop – stop dead – and I miss it."― Richard Pryor
- "Historians and archaeologists will one day discover that the ads of our time are the richest and most faithful reflections that any society ever made of its entire range of activities."― Marshall McLuhan