More From Dick Gregory
- "I never learned hate at home, or shame. I had to go to school for that."
- "You hear entertainers all the time, saying, ‘If I couldn’t get paid for this, I’d do it for free.’ When’s the last time you ever heard a business person say, ‘If I couldn’t get paid for being chairman of British Petroleum, I’d do it for free’?"
- "When I first broke through, there was only NBC, CBS and ABC, and they had news in the morning and in the evening – there wasn’t no 24-hour news."
More In Change
- "Women are treated differently by society for exactly the same reason that children and the mentally handicapped are treated differently."― Scott Adams
- "It becomes more necessary to see the truth as it is if you realize that the only vehicle for change are these people who have lost their personality."― Steven Biko
- "Cunning is the art of concealing our own defects, and discovering other people’s weaknesses."― William Hazlitt