More From Dick Cheney
- "We need to have a pro-growth policy put in place that offers people hope and offers the opportunity for businesses to expand and for them to have confidence in what the world is going to look like for the next two or three or four years with respect to economic policy."
- "From our perspective, trying to deal with this continuing campaign of terror, if you will, the war on terror that we’re engaged in, this is a continuing enterprise. The people that were involved in some of those activities before 9/11 are still out there."
- "I think the record speaks for itself. These are two individuals who have been for the war when the headlines were good and against it when their poll ratings were bad."
More In Wisdom
- "When written in Chinese, the word “crisis” is composed of two characters. One represents danger and the other represents opportunity."― John F. Kennedy
- "You see, that’s another thing that my parents gave me: an enormously great sense of humor."― Liza Minnelli
- "We can’t command our love, but we can our actions."― Arthur Conan Doyle