More From Dick Cheney
- "You can’t fall back on the private sector and say, ‘You take care of the nation’s banking system.’ That’s a fundamental function of the government, the Federal Reserve, the Treasury and the FDIC, etc. All of those agencies have a major role to play there."
- "The Columbia is lost, but the dreams that inspired its crew remain with us."
- "There comes a time when deceit and defiance must be seen for what they are. At that point, a gathering danger must be directly confronted. At that point, we must show that beyond our resolutions is actual resolve."
More In Technology
- "People never cease to amaze me."― Tina Yothers
- "Our markets have not achieved their great successes as a result of government fiat, but rather through efforts of competing interests working to meet the demands of investors and to fulfill the promises posed by advancing technology."― Arthur Levitt
- "I understood the importance in principle of public key cryptography but it’s all moved much faster than I expected. I did not expect it to be a mainstay of advanced communications technology."― Whitfield Diffie