More From Diane Wakoski
- "PC stuff just lowers the general acceptance of good work and replaces it with bogus poetry that celebrates values that in themselves are probably quite worthy."
- "Because, in fact, women, feminists, do read my poetry, and they read it often with the power of their political interpretation. I don’t care; that’s what poetry is supposed to do."
- "I think I’m a very good reader of poetry, but obviously, like everybody, I have a set of criteria for reading poems, and I’m not shy about presenting them, so if people ask for my critical response to a poem, I tell them what works and why, and what doesn’t work and why."
More In Attitude
- "Enhancing revenues will help us improve education and solve our infrastructure problems."― Roy Barnes
- "My dad instilled in me a great sense of humor. I wasn’t bullied at school because my outward attitude was confident, and that helps."― Warwick Davis
- "For success, attitude is equally as important as ability."― Walter Scott