More From Diane von Furstenberg
- "I travel light. I think the most important thing is to be in a good mood and enjoy life, wherever you are."
- "I had arranged a birthday party for him and my children, who are all Aquarians. Instead, we got married. I ran out of excuses. It was just us and my children."
- "Italy will always have the best food."
More In Travel
- "For years, I had no time for exploratory travel."― Renee Fleming
- "My mom just didn’t put a very high premium on me being like really famous or really wealthy or anything."― Martha Plimpton
- "We take so many of our freedoms for granted nowadays – I can travel where I like, I can have a baby when I like, I can do any job I want – but I do think chivalry has been lost a little bit."― Dan Stevens