More From Diane Lane
- "I think the secret to happiness is having a Teflon soul. Whatever comes your way, you either let it slide or you cook with it."
- "Every film is its own experience, its own planet, its own family. It seems infinite when you’re working on it, and then it’s suddenly very finite, and it’s done."
- "I grew up loving horses. I was relatively obsessed, starting with my rocking horse at age 2, all the way through my painting and drawing phase."
More In Smile
- "We have such a long, familiar history with Peter Falk. The minute his mug is on that screen people smile."― Paul Reiser
- "The Viennese wash everything. Where else in the world does the government hire public servants to wash public telephone booths and the glass over traffic lights? Every time I see someone doing these things, I smile like a child."― Jonathan Carroll
- "The biggest thing we get out of it is seeing the kids smile. And hopefully we will also see that the lessons we’re teaching – not only the fundamentals of hockey, but also the life values – are sinking in."― Bobby Orr