More From Diane Kruger
- "I grew up with classical music when I was a ballet dancer. Now when I have to prepare an emotional scene, to cry or whatever, I listen to sonatas. Vivaldi and stuff. It’s just beautiful to me."
- "The ultimate art form of fashion is couture. I completely geek out when it comes to couture. It shows fashion as it used to be. I don’t know how many people can actually afford the clothes, but in a way, that’s beside the point."
- "I have three goddaughters – I’m not sure why they trust me, because I have no experience with children – but I try."
More In Movies
- "Success isn’t everything but it makes a man stand straight."― Lillian Hellman
- "I don’t know if I see myself as really an action hero, but I like doing physical movies and I like doing movies where the writing is very lean."― Jodie Foster
- "Sexiness, particularly in movies, is the chess game in the ‘Thomas Crown Affair’. It’s, it’s, I don’t know, but Faye Dunaway comes up a lot in that thinking. It’s the subtlety of sexiness. The moment you try to be sexy, then it’s not."― Daniel Craig