More From Diane Keaton
- "My mother was really my partner in every project that I had. She was just the great enabler of my dreams."
- "A sense of freedom is something that, happily, comes with age and life experience."
- "Motherhood has completely changed me. It’s just about like the most completely humbling experience that I’ve ever had. I think that it puts you in your place because it really forces you to address the issues that you claim to believe in and if you can’t stand up to those principles when you’re raising a child, forget it."
More In Famous
- "Quite frankly, I didn’t become an actor to become a movie star. I have never dreamed about being the most famous person on the planet. I just want to do really good work."― Anne Hathaway
- "Being big and famous doesn’t get you more freedom, it gets you less."― Robert Wyatt
- "It’s sour grapes, I admit, I want to be more famous so people are examining my work couplet by couplet, you know what I mean? That’s the level where I want to go."― Frank Black