More From Diane Keaton
- "My mother was really my partner in every project that I had. She was just the great enabler of my dreams."
- "Motherhood has completely changed me. It’s just about like the most completely humbling experience that I’ve ever had. I think that it puts you in your place because it really forces you to address the issues that you claim to believe in and if you can’t stand up to those principles when you’re raising a child, forget it."
- "I had a career and I came to motherhood late and am not married and have never had such a trusting relationship with a man – and trust is where the real power of love comes from."
More In Famous
- "I think there are a lot more writers who are actors than you know; they just don’t have roles on famous TV shows that you recognize."― Danny Strong
- "I am like a kid. I tell my family and friends I’m like a kid."― Shahrukh Khan
- "The real discovery is the one which enables me to stop doing philosophy when I want to. The one that gives philosophy peace, so that it is no longer tormented by questions which bring itself into question."― Ludwig Wittgenstein