More From Diane Arbus
- "Most people go through life dreading they’ll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They’ve already passed their test in life. They’re aristocrats."
- "I work from awkwardness. By that I mean I don’t like to arrange things. If I stand in front of something, instead of arranging it, I arrange myself."
More In Love
- "To witness two lovers is a spectacle for the gods."― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- "The truth is I love being alive. And I love feeling free. So if I can’t have those things then I feel like a caged animal and I’d rather not be in a cage. I’d rather be dead. And it’s real simple. And I think it’s not that uncommon."― Angelina Jolie
- "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."― Jimi Hendrix