More From Diane Arbus
- "Most people go through life dreading they’ll have a traumatic experience. Freaks were born with their trauma. They’ve already passed their test in life. They’re aristocrats."
- "I work from awkwardness. By that I mean I don’t like to arrange things. If I stand in front of something, instead of arranging it, I arrange myself."
More In Love
- "Most of us start out with a positive attitude and a plan to do our best."― Marilu Henner
- "No further evidence is needed to show that ‘mental illness’ is not the name of a biological condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is to obscure the obvious."― Thomas Szasz
- "I love you is the inscription on Pandora’s box."― Mason Cooley