More From Diablo Cody
- "I don’t think I ever got the hang of the writers’ room. I love collaborating with people, but I really do my best work alone, and I think I would want to – if I did something again, I think I’d want to take total ownership the way Aaron Sorkin or David Kelley does."
- "Ah, reality TV: where opportunists delight in exposing opportunism! It’s kind of like the indie music scene."
- "It’s possible that I’ve matured as a writer, and I hope I’ve matured emotionally, but I always find myself revisiting these adolescent scenes."
More In Women
- "I want to find something really wonderful to do next and take my time to search through the dearth of great material, especially for women."― Emily Blunt
- "Men reach their sexual peak at eighteen. Women reach theirs at thirty-five. Do you get the feeling that God is playing a practical joke?"― Rita Rudner
- "If we mean to have heroes, statesmen and philosophers, we should have learned women."― Abigail Adams