More From Diablo Cody
- "Fact: The new ‘90210’ is cooler than the old ‘90210.’ It’s the lithe, streamlined Skipper to the elder series’ venerable Barbie. Gone are the traditional parents – they’ve been replaced by a hipster mom n’ pop who get busted necking in the car."
- "I had the experience last year of directing my first feature while I had a 1-year-old son and while I was also pregnant, so I am now well aware of the difficulties women who are rearing children face when they’re also trying to make headway in mainstream of film."
- "Ah, reality TV: where opportunists delight in exposing opportunism! It’s kind of like the indie music scene."
More In Best
- "I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite."― Gilbert K. Chesterton
- "The best scientist is open to experience and begins with romance – the idea that anything is possible."― Ray Bradbury
- "The best revenge is to be unlike him who performed the injury."― Marcus Aurelius