More From Diablo Cody
- "It doesn’t matter if they’re in front of the camera or behind the camera. I know women who are producers who are surviving on nothing but juice and almonds."
- "The best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are."
- "I don’t think I ever got the hang of the writers’ room. I love collaborating with people, but I really do my best work alone, and I think I would want to – if I did something again, I think I’d want to take total ownership the way Aaron Sorkin or David Kelley does."
More In Best
- "If anything I try to write something that would be more difficult to film. I tend to see film as competition and would like instead to do what books do best."― Chuck Palahniuk
- "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny."― Thomas Jefferson
- "Dodi got a lot of criticism when he began dating Princess Diana. No one seemed to think he was good enough for her."― Lorna Luft