More From Diablo Cody
- "People have always wanted to be recognized, and that’s human nature. But people used to want to be recognized for their accomplishments, and now they simply want to be visible."
- "I just go about my life. I’m a mom, I drive an SUV, I go to the grocery store every day. I’m definitely not a celebrity. I always say that I’m a celebrity-adjacent."
- "I had the experience last year of directing my first feature while I had a 1-year-old son and while I was also pregnant, so I am now well aware of the difficulties women who are rearing children face when they’re also trying to make headway in mainstream of film."
More In Best
- "I’d like to think the best of me was still hiding up in my sleeve."― John Mayer
- "I am just absolutely convinced that the best formula for giving us peace and preserving the American way of life is freedom, limited government, and minding our own business overseas."― Ron Paul
- "My husband and I are best of friends first and foremost. We fight like cats and dogs, but never stay mad for long. I was lucky to find him, he is in every way, my soulmate."― Carnie Wilson