More From Diablo Cody
- "Ah, reality TV: where opportunists delight in exposing opportunism! It’s kind of like the indie music scene."
- "It doesn’t matter if they’re in front of the camera or behind the camera. I know women who are producers who are surviving on nothing but juice and almonds."
- "I don’t know why, but I’ve always been a sucker for roller coasters in movies."
More In Nature
- "Is there some principal of nature which states that we never know the quality of what we have until it is gone?"― Herman Melville
- "So when I was 24, someone suggested to me that I was bipolar, and I thought that was ridiculous. I just thought he was trying to get out of treating me. But he was also responding to the chaotic nature of my life."― Carrie Fisher
- "The satirist who writes nothing but satire should write but little – or it will seem that his satire springs rather from his own caustic nature than from the sins of the world in which he lives."― Anthony Trollope