More From Diablo Cody
- "People have always wanted to be recognized, and that’s human nature. But people used to want to be recognized for their accomplishments, and now they simply want to be visible."
- "If being an attractive woman got you attention for directing, then the entire ‘best director’ category would be comprised of models. To me, that is just the most ludicrous connection that you could make."
- "I do not quote my own movies. I think I would be pretty insufferable if I did."
More In Women
- "It is women who bear the race in bloody agony. Suffering is a kind of horror. Blood is a kind of horror. Women are born with horror in their very bloodstream. It is a biological thing."― Bela Lugosi
- "My dad is the nicest guy you’ll ever meet, and the easiest going."― Serena Williams
- "Men cannot count, they do not know that two and two make four if women do not tell them so."― Gertrude Stein