More From Diablo Cody
- "It’s possible that I’ve matured as a writer, and I hope I’ve matured emotionally, but I always find myself revisiting these adolescent scenes."
- "I want Maggie Gyllenhaal. I don’t know why. I don’t think she necessarily looks like me or acts like me, I just think she’s a cool actress and she could play me, so there you go."
- "I normally ignore the History Channel."
More In Mom
- "If I could be a third of the woman that my mom is and have a third of the strength that she has, then I will have done good by this life."― Brittany Murphy
- "When I was a kid, my mom used to run the vacuum cleaner, and the noise would bother me so much that I would run into the woods to calm down. I feel like that vacuum cleaner has been on since I moved to New York City."― Steve Burns
- "I was a single mom that raised two bright, beautiful, and compassionate girls."― Connie Stevens