More From Diablo Cody
- "I wrote a screenplay for a ‘Sweet Valley High’ adaptation, and it’s really amazing to me how many women who are my age have responded to the idea and are excited about the movie."
- "I normally ignore the History Channel."
- "One nice thing about being a woman in Hollywood is that the women tend to be very close-knit. All of us writers and directors know each other and cling to each other for safety and support, and it’s really a completely different vibe than the men experience out here, where they’re all trying to murder each other."
More In Mom
- "My mom is still yelling at me because she needs more autographed pictures."― Ashton Kutcher
- "I hope that doing truthful portrayals of people in a variety of circumstances gives people a kind of subterranean link to those characters."― Mira Sorvino
- "My brother Trevor is theatrically trained. I used to watch him when I was younger and I was in love with it. It just seemed really fun to be someone else. So I begged my mom; she was hesitant, but she eventually allowed me. And it turned out well, I guess."― Chloe Moretz