More From Diablo Cody
- "Put your blog out into the world and hope that your talent will speak for itself."
- "I don’t think I ever got the hang of the writers’ room. I love collaborating with people, but I really do my best work alone, and I think I would want to – if I did something again, I think I’d want to take total ownership the way Aaron Sorkin or David Kelley does."
- "It’s possible that I’ve matured as a writer, and I hope I’ve matured emotionally, but I always find myself revisiting these adolescent scenes."
More In Diet
- "My goal? To test out every diet and exercise regimen on planet earth and figure out which work best. I sweated, I cooked, I learned to pole dance. In the end, I lost weight, lowered my cholesterol and doubled my energy level. I feel better than I ever have."― A. J. Jacobs
- "General Motors spends more on health care than steel."― Kathleen Sebelius
- "Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie."― Jim Davis