More From Desmond Tutu
- "Do your little bit of good where you are; its those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world."
- "Inclusive, good-quality education is a foundation for dynamic and equitable societies."
- "When we see the face of a child, we think of the future. We think of their dreams about what they might become, and what they might accomplish."
More In Family
- "I think it’s been a little difficult at times for the audience, because they’ve told me they see me as a family member. So to see your little sister sing about sex… I think they are pretty used to it now."― Janet Jackson
- "Sure, I have friends, plenty of friends, and they all come around wantin’ to borrow money. I’ve always been generous with my friends and family, with money, but selfish with the important stuff like love."― Richard Pryor
- "The only time a woman really succeeds in changing a man is when he is a baby."― Natalie Wood