More From Desmond Tutu
- "The minute you got the Nobel Peace Prize, things that I said yesterday, with nobody paying too much attention, I say the same things after I got it – oh! It was quite crucial for people, and it helped our morale because apartheid did look invincible."
- "In my country of South Africa, we struggled for years against the evil system of apartheid that divided human beings, children of the same God, by racial classification and then denied many of them fundamental human rights."
- "In its history, Europe has committed so many massacres and horrors that it should bow its own head in shame."
More In Dreams
- "Dreams really tell you about yourself more than anything else in this world could ever tell you."― Sylvia Browne
- "So we see Edward as a young man on the road and he meets a giant and he brings the giant to a circus where he meets a Miss Calloway. He sees the woman of his dreams and I am the only one who knows who she is."― Danny DeVito
- "I published in 1978 a report on dreams in the Journal of Clinical Psychology. It was the first study of its kind to demonstrate that it is possible for people to make constructive use of their dreams to improve their lives."― Henry Reed