More From Desiderius Erasmus
- "War is sweet to those who have not experienced it."
- "Everyone knows that by far the happiest and universally enjoyable age of man is the first. What is there about babies which makes us hug and kiss and fondle them, so that even an enemy would give them help at that age?"
- "If you keep thinking about what you want to do or what you hope will happen, you don’t do it, and it won’t happen."
More In Happiness
- "I don’t think that sin and pursuing happiness are not necessarily the same thing."― Dan Savage
- "The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open."― Chuck Palahniuk
- "Happiness is a byproduct of function, purpose, and conflict; those who seek happiness for itself seek victory without war."― William S. Burroughs