More From Desiderius Erasmus
- "Women, can’t live with them, can’t live without them."
- "Great abundance of riches cannot be gathered and kept by any man without sin."
- "The nearer people approach old age the closer they return to a semblance of childhood, until the time comes for them to depart this life, again like children, neither tired of living nor aware of death."
More In Happiness
- "The happiness and peace attained by those satisfied by the nectar of spiritual tranquillity is not attained by greedy persons restlessly moving here and there."― Chanakya
- "Money can’t buy happiness, but it can make you awfully comfortable while you’re being miserable."― Clare Boothe Luce
- "Each person is living for himself; his own happiness is all he can ever personally feel."― Harry Browne