More From Derek Jacobi
- "He was living in an age much more dangerous, more painful, much more on the edge than our own particular age."
- "Ultimately it’s a leap of faith and a leap of imagination to put yourself back in time into those conditions and situations and see how you would react."
- "I would like to be as fit as I’ve always been. I’ve been blessed with good health, I’ve been blessed with stamina. Particularly for those great classical roles, you need an Olympian stamina. I, fortunately, have that."
More In Imagination
- "In England and America people tend to graze all day long, but I think it’s such a waste to be constantly picking at food because you then can’t enjoy a proper full meal when the time comes."― Nigella Lawson
- "Imagination is the wide-open eye which leads us always to see truth more vividly."― Christopher Fry
- "You’d have to have one hell of an imagination to completely make up a story, but historians are very anal about what they think should be portrayed on screen. Thankfully they don’t make movies; we do."― Dougray Scott