More From Denzel Washington
- "I made a commitment to completely cut out drinking and anything that might hamper me from getting my mind and body together. And the floodgates of goodness have opened upon me – spiritually and financially."
- "My mother never gave up one me. I messed up in school so much they were sending me home, but my mother sent me right back."
- "Michelle Pfeiffer hasn’t been finding a lot of work recently because she doesn’t like what a woman her age is offered. That’s a real double standard. You get Sean Connery, who gets older and older, still playing opposite young ladies, but it doesn’t work the other way around."
More In God
- "If God dropped acid, would he see people?"― Steven Wright
- "The time you spend alone with God will transform your character and increase your devotion. Then your integrity and godly behavior in an unbelieving world will make others long to know the Lord."― Charles Stanley
- "We can’t form our children on our own concepts; we must take them and love them as God gives them to us."― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe