More From Dennis Prager
- "How a society channels male aggression is one of the greatest questions as to whether that society will survive. That’s why I am not against violence in the media, I am against the glorification of immoral violence."
- "To be told that one can be dependent on one’s parents until age 26 should strike a young person who wants to grow up as demeaning, not as something to celebrate."
- "Our scientific age demands that we provide definitions, measurements, and statistics in order to be taken seriously. Yet most of the important things in life cannot be precisely defined or measured. Can we define or measure love, beauty, friendship, or decency, for example?"
More In Strength
- "I certainly don’t live in a kosher home although I was raised in a kosher environment."― Leonard Nimoy
- "Productive power is the foundation of a country’s economic strength."― Stafford Cripps
- "The men in the steel industry who sacrificed their all were nor merely aiding their fellows at home but were adding strength to the cause of their comrades in all industry."― John L. Lewis