More From Dennis Miller
- "Never ever discount the idea of marriage. Sure, someone might tell you that marriage is just a piece of paper. Well, so is money, and what’s more life-affirming than cold, hard cash?"
- "What’s so touching is the way we fight the war right until the moment our business is taken care of and then we turn on a dime and we immediately start taking care of people. It’s like a shock and aw shucks campaign."
- "Born again?! No, I’m not. Excuse me for getting it right the first time."
More In Death
- "I have short goals – to get better every day, to help my teammates every day – but my only ultimate goal is to win an NBA championship. It’s all that matters. I dream about it. I dream about it all the time, how it would look, how it would feel. It would be so amazing."― LeBron James
- "It is possible to provide security against other ills, but as far as death is concerned, we men live in a city without walls."― Epicurus
- "Let them hate me, provided they respect my conduct."― Tiberius