More From Dennis Miller
- "I had fun pretending to be a sportscaster. People always think that was a down thing for me. I had the best job in sports broadcasting for two years."
- "The death penalty is becoming a way of life in this country."
- "I’m a comedian, for God’s sake. Viewers shouldn’t trust me. And you know what? They’re hip enough to know they shouldn’t trust me. I’m just doing stand-up comedy."
More In Marriage
- "I think long-lasting, healthy relationships are more important than the idea of marriage. At the root of every successful marriage is a strong partnership."― Carson Daly
- "Let us all pledge to protect this opportunity in order to see that the wish of peace becomes a true and daily fact in this region."― Mahmoud Abbas
- "I come from divorce. I’m only doing marriage once. It’s not a game for me."― Shia LaBeouf