More From Dennis Miller
- "The death penalty is becoming a way of life in this country."
- "There’s nothing wrong with being shallow as long as you’re insightful about it."
- "Never ever discount the idea of marriage. Sure, someone might tell you that marriage is just a piece of paper. Well, so is money, and what’s more life-affirming than cold, hard cash?"
More In Funny
- "If you’re going to tell people the truth, be funny or they’ll kill you."― Billy Wilder
- "I started writing when I was 9 years old. I was like this weird kid who would just stay in my room, typing little funny magazines and drawing comic strips."― R. L. Stine
- "It’s funny how a chubby kid can just be having fun, and people call it entertainment!"― Garth Brooks