More From Dennis Hastert
- "At the end of the day, my hope is that when the new Medicare- Prescription Drug Law gets up and fully running a lot more seniors will pay a whole lot less than they do today for their much-needed medications."
- "When Medicare was created for senior citizens and America ‘s disabled in 1965, about half of a senior’s health care spending was on doctors and the other half on hospitals."
- "Priorities like winning the War on Terror and providing tax relief that will keep our economy growing strong."
More In Freedom
- "The very idea of freedom incites fear in the hearts of terrorists across the world."― Elizabeth Dole
- "The intense happiness of our union is derived in a high degree from the perfect freedom with which we each follow and declare our own impressions."― George Eliot
- "I think in most jobs, you get better as you get older. You gain experience, you gain knowledge."― Kristin Scott Thomas