More From Denis Waitley
- "Don’t be a time manager, be a priority manager. Cut your major goals into bite-sized pieces. Each small priority or requirement on the way to ultimate goal become a mini goal in itself."
- "The essence of life is finding something you really love and then making the daily experience worthwhile."
- "Never become so much of an expert that you stop gaining expertise. View life as a continuous learning experience."
More In Attitude
- "My attitude toward graduate students was different, I must say. I used graduate students as colleagues: I gave them the best problems to work on, and I encouraged them."― Frank Press
- "Food is a fairly significant aspect of my life. I have struggled mightily with food. With my weight. And I’m conscious of it. So I have a sensitivity to people who struggle with their weight."― Tom Vilsack
- "The poet’s spoken discourse often depends on a mystique, on the spiritual freedom that finds itself enslaved on earth."― Salvatore Quasimodo