More From Denis Waitley
- "As long as we are persistence in our pursuit of our deepest destiny, we will continue to grow. We cannot choose the day or time when we will fully bloom. It happens in its own time."
- "Success in life comes not from holding a good hand, but in playing a poor hand well."
- "Never become so much of an expert that you stop gaining expertise. View life as a continuous learning experience."
More In Change
- "Governments cannot make marriages or turn feckless individuals into responsible citizens. That needs another kind of change agent."― Jonathan Sacks
- "I came to poetry through the urgent need to denounce injustice, exploitation, humiliation. I know that’s not enough to change the world. But to remain silent would have been a kind of intolerable complicity."― Tahar Ben Jelloun
- "I didn’t change the world."― Marat Safin