More From Denis Waitley
- "You must accept responsibility for your actions, but not the credit for your achievements."
- "The essence of life is finding something you really love and then making the daily experience worthwhile."
- "As long as we are persistence in our pursuit of our deepest destiny, we will continue to grow. We cannot choose the day or time when we will fully bloom. It happens in its own time."
More In Teacher
- "I think of marriage as a garden. You have to tend to it. Respect it, take care of it, feed it. Make sure everyone is getting the right amount of, um, sunlight."― Mark Ruffalo
- "We had an interesting thing at that first dinner. It was prior to the availability of several new hotels in Los Angeles, and we were more or less committed to the old Ambassador Hotel that has the famous Coconut Grove."― Lew Wasserman
- "The thing I loved the most – and still love the most about teaching – is that you can connect with an individual or a group, and see that individual or group exceed their limits."― Mike Krzyzewski