More From Denis Waitley
- "Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing."
- "Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now."
- "Winners have the ability to step back from the canvas of their lives like an artist gaining perspective. They make their lives a work of art – an individual masterpiece."
More In Time
- "When you have your heart broken for the first time, you gain depth."― Sienna Miller
- "Time has a way of demonstrating that the most stubborn are the most intelligent."― Yevgeny Yevtushenko
- "I sacrifice in my love life and my social life, but those things will be there in three or four years. This is a really important time in my life. I can’t just be the girl who sang ‘I Kissed a Girl.’ I have to leave a legacy."― Katy Perry