More From Denis Waitley
- "Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted."
- "A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside."
- "The essence of life is finding something you really love and then making the daily experience worthwhile."
More In Time
- "If there’s one thing I’m not going to apologise for as the leader of the Liberal Democrats in government after 60 or 70 years of being out of government, it’s that you just cannot avoid but deal with the world the way it is."― Nick Clegg
- "In my childhood, America was like a religion. Then, real-life Americans abruptly entered my life – in jeeps – and upset all my dreams."― Sergio Leone
- "I don’t have time for superficial friends. I suppose if you’re really lonely you can call a superficial friend, but otherwise, what’s the point?"― Courteney Cox