More From Demi Moore
- "The truth is you can have a great marriage, but there are still no guarantees."
- "I have had a love-hate relationship with my body."
- "Despite what anti-aging ads say, growing older can be better. I feel better in my skin, 100 percent. You have greater effects of gravity, but the better sense of yourself you have is something I wouldn’t trade. Women who lie about their age – ‘why?’"
More In Nature
- "No tendency is quite so strong in human nature as the desire to lay down rules of conduct for other people."― William Howard Taft
- "I’m so touched that complete strangers will send me a script asking me to be in their film. That still amazes me – and sometimes for a lot of money too."― Liam Neeson
- "Nature will bear the closest inspection. She invites us to lay our eye level with her smallest leaf, and take an insect view of its plain."― Henry David Thoreau