More From Demi Lovato
- "Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day and it’s something that it doesn’t get a day off."
- "I’m honest about the journey I’ve been on, so I definitely don’t take dating lightly anymore."
- "After hundreds of auditions and nothing, you’re sitting home and wondering, ‘What am I doing?’"
More In Mom
- "I’m somebody who doesn’t work with a stylist. I’ll be honest with you, I’m a mom and it’s just not something I want to put money toward because it’s expensive to have somebody who helps dress you and I feel like I have to pay for preschool and so many things… so I don’t have a stylist."― Busy Philipps
- "My mom used to say that Greek Easter was later because then you get stuff cheaper."― Amy Sedaris
- "I had said to some pastor that I was having thoughts, and the church turned on me. They went to my mom and said, So sorry about your son."― Jai Rodriguez